Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ex-techie. Ex-farmer. Ex-Ex-techie.

I've been looking about my  Google account dashboard (Thanks Google for re-arranging my stuff even if I didn't ask for it) and re-discovered this abandoned outpost in cyberspace.

The last post was made almost five years ago, and many posts contain dead links to the past.  Lots of things have changed since then, for one I'm five years older, and most of the plans I said I'm supposed to have done did not turn out the way it's supposed to be.

The site was abandoned because I decided I wanted to become a farmer instead, and I did. The funny thing though was that it didn't earn me enough that I still  have to take in some tech jobs to make things work out. Now, a year after I decided to give up farming, I end up in the same place I was before.

Last year was actually more difficult because I went into depression, and then kept myself away from family and friends. I was in a state between hoping and waiting for myself to break.  It was scary ride for me until I decided to seek professional help.

Anyway, meds finally took care of that - the good thing was that I lost most of the weight I wanted to get rid off. But now that I'm off the meds, I'm easily gaining those kilograms back. Shoots.

It's been a wild ride - and I do not expect to have anything less.

Finally, to add some sort of continuity to my previous post five years back, let Google point you to "the answer to life, the universe, and everything".
No, not ruins. Building blocks for the future.

P.S.
Reading back the posts, me thinks I was a much better writer. Time to practice more.

No comments: